Terms for this contract:
*Lessor = customer/renter (you) Lessee = Freedom Mill Dumpsters/FMD (we)
*Conditions and Restrictions:
By paying this invoice, you, the customer, are acknowledging acceptance and are allowing FMD to charge your credit card for the agreed amount plus any additional fees that may apply in regard to the following below:
*Please be aware that if charges are made to your credit card, the charges have been disclosed to you at the time of this invoice being paid.
*Dumpster size & dimensions •
15 yards 8’ W x 12’ L x 51” H
-No dumpster shall be over loaded – more than 3 tons. If it exceeds 3 tons in weight additional cost per tone over is pro-rated at $85 per ton.
A. Material restrictions – We will photograph all pick ups for our records.
1. Lead batteries will not be accepted; these can be taken to most auto parts stores.
2. Tires are not accepted, and if found, there is at $30 fee per tire. Take them to your local tire shop to dispose of them. If the driver sees tires at the time of pick up, there is at $30 charge to have the driver remove the tires and leave them at the dumpster rental location.
3. Mattresses and box springs are an additional $30 charge for each item.
4. Automobile fluids, & other hazardous materials can be returned to most auto parts stores.
5. Food waste is not accepted because it is unsanitary and causes bad smells. If food waste must be cleaned off the dumpster, a $75 fee will be charged to pressure-wash the dumpster.
6. Freon-loaded items are not accepted, for example: no refrigerators, freezers, or air conditioners (this is not an exhaustive list). If these items are found in the bin, there will be a $85 fee per item. If the driver sees items with freon at the time of pick up, there is at $85 charge to have the driver remove the item and leave it at the dumpster rental site.
7. Landscape Debris – if you let us know at the time of your order or before pick up that the bin will have only leaves, grass, limbs and tree debris, there will be no additional fees for weight. Absolutely no stumps or root balls are permitted in our dumpsters. If there is anything other than landscape debris, you will be charged for additional tonnage if you go over the allotted weight. We at FMD do not accept trees over 10 inches in diameter in our 15 cubic yard dumpsters. We do not accept wood chips in our dumpsters either.
8. No hot ash, coal, or any items that were once on fire and have not had ample time to fully extinguish should be placed in the dumpster.
9. Railroad ties – you must notify FMD of railroad ties at the time the dumpster is ordered or additional charges of $25 per railroad tie will apply.
10. All biomedical waste, radioactive, hazardous, and PCM waste are not accepted. Contact the EPA for disposal instructions.
11. Our equipment is not designed to take stumps, root balls, concrete, soil, rocks, trees over 10” in diameter or any other heavy materials. Do not place these items in the dumpster.
12. Liquid waste – All liquids are prohibited from landfills, including wet paint. Paint is accepted in dry form only; if can be poured onto carpet/newspaper or cardboard to dry. If wet paint is discovered, there will be a $25 disposal fee per gallon. If the driver sees paint at the time of pick up, there is a $30 fee to have the driver remove the paint cans and leave them at the dumpster rental site. If there is hazardous material it is a $150 fee and $75 per hour clean up fee. Paint cans can only be put in the bins if they are completely dry and the lids are removed. Paint can be recycled if you take it to: Atlanta Paint Disposal –(404)333-8763 and they care located in Suwanee and Duluth.
13. *Contact us for loading instructions about these at time of booking: i. Shingles: The 15 yard holds up to 4,500 sq. ft. of 3 tab shingles with one layer. Note: This is an estimation and varies per model of shingle. Shingles are extremely heavy for their size. If you have any questions call us prior to loading.
14. Over weight loads: if the load is too heavy, we will not remove it and you will be responsible to unload it. There will be a $125 return trip fee and a charge of $15 per day until the bin is light enough to be picked up. The maximum weight of debris you can place in the bin is 3 tons (6,000 lbs.).
15. LEVEL LOADS ONLY! THIS IS THE LAW! Over-loaded dumpsters will not be hauled and a return trip fee of $125 will be applied to the cost of the service (plus $15 additional day service); we will return when the items have been removed (customer must notify FMD that excess items have been removed and the dumpster is ready for pickup). The driver can unload the dumpster and leave the debris at the rental location for a $150 charge. This is only an option if the driver is willing and you the customer agree.
B. Hazards You are responsible for identifying any hazards at the delivery location such as over head power lines, loose animals, septic tanks, low hanging trees and bushes, basketball hoops, building overhangs and driveways that are insufficient to carry the weight of our equipment. You are liable if any of these hazards cause damage to our equipment or injure our drivers. FMD is not liable for any damage caused to your property by our drivers or equipment.
C. Service FMD automatically schedules the pick up of the dumpster; it is your responsibility to contact us 2 business days prior to the pick up day if you desire to keep the dumpster longer. If you do not call, there is a chance that we have already reserved the bin for another customer. If you schedule early pick up and change your mind, there is a good chance that the dumpster has been reserved for another customer and we will not be able to extend the rental period.
On the 7th day of service if we show up to pick up the dumpster and it is unavailable or blocked in where we cannot pick it up, you will be charged a $125 trip fee. Remember not to block in the dumpster the day of pick up. We start picking dumpsters up at 6am. If we have to wait for someone to arrive at the dumpster location so we can pick up or drop off a dumpster there will be a $30 charge for the first 15 minutes, any additional minutes will be charged at $1.50 per minute. This time will be based on our truck GPS system’s record of how long they were stopped at the dumpster location. It is your responsibility to make sure there are no cars in the garage that may be blocked-in in the morning, as we start service as early as 6am. If we have to come out to move a dumpster for any reason other than our error, you will be charged a $125 trip fee.
D. Cancellation Fee IF YOU DECIDE TO CANCEL FOR ANY REASON THERE WILL BE A $35 CANCELLATION FEE. This fee can be credited towards a future dumpster rental within 6 months of original rental date. If the truck has left the base location to service the customer, a $125 non-refundable/non-transferable trip fee will apply.
E. Damage Waiver FMD is not responsible for any damage off of driver approved accessible paved surfaces. We do not place dumpsters off driveways if it has rained recently. If the customer wants a dumpster placed off a driver approved accessible paved surface, customer accepts any and all responsibility of any damage. This responsibility includes any damage to FMD trucks and dumpsters, all visible and non-visible objects including but not limited to water/sewer lines or services, utility lines or services, irrigation systems, landscaping and buildings. Note: If you have requested the dumpster to be placed on your lawn or landscape, the truck and /or dumpster could cause significant damage. Additional day charges will be charged to your credit card if it cannot be removed at the end of the term. If the dumpster is not able to be picked up due to rain or any other issue at our discretion, we can charge you $15 per day until we can pick it up. If we attempt to pick up the dumpster and the truck gets stuck, there is a $350 recovery fee.
You will also be charged a $125 trip fee if the location where you would like the dumpster to be placed is not accessible and we have to return later in the day to deliver because the first attempt was unsuccessful.
You are responsible for any damage done to the dumpster besides normal wear. The following is not considered normal wear, but is not limited to: burn marks, machinery or vehicle damage, paint/graffiti, holes, large dents, bent doors & hardware, warped railings, damage to lettering, etc. Fee’s will be based on the cost of the repair + 40% to FMD for the dumpsters being out of service for repairs.
F. Rates Rates are based on a seven-day service unless your invoice states otherwise. If you need the dumpster past the seven days rental period, each additional day is $15. The 7th day would be the same day the following week (e.g. Monday to Monday).
We do not have set times for pick up or deliver. If you have any questions or special requests regarding pick up times, please call us at 770-810-5656. If we deliver the dumpster and you decide you no longer want the dumpster for any reason, you will be charged a $125 trip fee to cover costs. Once the dumpster has been placed and we have left the deliver location, no refunds will be issued.
We want to assure you that we are committed to being responsible and protective. We are still here to serve our customers and to provide our full services while ensuring the safety and health of our staff and customers. FMD Covid-19 Policy is based upon the State of GA policies & mandates. We recognize that the risk levels across the country vary, and we take our responsibility to help protect our customers and staff seriously. We are blessed to be able to still provide our services responsibly.
Our business operations are set up so that we can interact with our clients over the phone, internet and even by text. Our skilled consultants are available to consult with you on your needs and provide you with the profession service for your projects. Our delivery experts are able to reach out to you by phone or text to confirm the details of your dumpster placement for delivery and confirm pick up times. You do not need to interact with them in person or be present when they arrive, allowing for social distancing and self-isolation where necessary.
Serving you will be our pleasure.